Data privacy notice
Website Privacy Notice
Last Updated: 19.12.2023
Welcome to LatticePoint Consulting. We respect your privacy and are committed to protecting your personal data. This Privacy Notice explains how we collect, use, disclose, and safeguard your information when you visit our website latticepointconsulting.com, including any data you may provide through our contact form or that is collected through Google Analytics.
2. Data Controller
The Data Controller for this website is LatticePoint Consulting, located at Cours de Rive 13, Genève, Switzerland. If you have any questions or concerns about this Privacy Notice or our data practices, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
3. Information We Collect
a) Personal Data You Provide Voluntarily
- Contact Form: When you fill out our contact form, we collect your name, email address, and any other information you choose to provide.
b) Automatically Collected Data
- Google Analytics: We use Google Analytics to collect information about your visit, including your IP address, browser type, device type, and pages visited. This information is anonymized and does not directly identify you.
4. How We Use Your Information
a) To Respond to Your Inquiries: We use the information you provide through our contact form to respond to your inquiries or provide the requested services.
b) To Improve Our Website: We analyze data collected through Google Analytics to understand how visitors interact with our website and make improvements to enhance user experience.
c) Legal Compliance: We may use your information to comply with legal obligations, respond to legal claims, or protect our rights and interests.
6. Data Sharing and Disclosure
We do not sell or share your personal data with third parties for their direct marketing purposes.
7. Data Security
We implement appropriate security measures to protect your data from unauthorized access, alteration, disclosure, or destruction. However, please note that no method of transmission or storage is 100% secure, and we cannot guarantee the absolute security of your data.
8. Your Rights
Under the GDPR, you have the right to:
- Access and obtain a copy of your personal data.
- Rectify inaccuracies in your personal data.
- Erase your personal data.
- Restrict or object to the processing of your personal data.
- Withdraw consent where we rely on your consent for processing.
To exercise your rights or request further information about our data practices, please contact us at [Your Contact Email].
9. Changes to This Privacy Notice
We may update this Privacy Notice from time to time to reflect changes in our data practices or applicable laws. We will notify you of any material changes and obtain your consent if required by law.
10. Contact Us
If you have any questions or concerns about this Privacy Notice or our data practices, please contact us at email@example.com.